I have always enjoyed working with my hands and from a young age have been told I have an ‘intuitive touch’. I am an out of the box thinker. I enjoy the puzzles the body presents, figuring out its hidden connections that lead to a person’s discomfort. There are messages and hints the body puts out that lead to the understanding of the entanglement of issues that are often symptomatic in one location and source in a very different location than suspected. I enjoy the journey, the challenge and the discovery. I love connecting with people, connecting with their bodies and bringing them back together. My priority is people. I love my work.
I love to learn, the more I learn the more I realize how much there is to know!
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University, 1993.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatrical Design with minor in Pre-Med from University of Arizona
- Associate's Degree in Equestrian Science from Findlay College
- 2019 The Psychology of the Spirit.
- 1994-2019 Visceral Manipulation, all levels.
- 2018 Neuro-manipulation 1 & 2.
- 2001-02 Taught Muscle Energy Technique for the Spine, Great Lakes Seminars.
- 2000 Loss and Grief Processing.
- 1998 Certified in Aston Patterning© (2000 hours).
- 1997 Esoteric Healing.
- 1997 Advanced Wound Healing.
- 1996 Strain Counterstrain 1&2.
- 1995 Hand Therapy + Fabrication of hand splints (static and dynamic).
- 1994 & 1995 MET (muscle energy techniques; neck torso, pelvis), Bear, DO.
- 1994 Rancho Los Amigos - residency in the Spinal Cord Injury Clinic.
- 1994 Cranialsacral 1&2.
PERSONAL: I live on a ranch with my family. I work to maintain my ranching lifestyle, complete with horses, dogs, cats, birds, and gardening.